WebsiteBuilder: How to Access and Edit Your Site
This article shows how to access WebsiteBuilder through Legacy and Foundation experience. Click on each link below to access the instructions for each type of control panel.
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Under website tools, click on WebsiteBuilder.
- The next page will show you a list of Domains with WebsiteBuilder installed. Click on the EDIT SITE button of the domain that you want to edit.
- Your browser will open a new tab or window and take you to the Legacy WebsiteBuilder Editor that should look like this:
- Log in to your Domain Dashboard.
Click on the domain name that you want to edit.
On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
For Legacy WebsiteBuilder For WebsiteBuilder Express
- This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen on a new tab:
Legacy WebsiteBuilder looks like this: WebsiteBuilder Express looks like this: